#26 Style like (Tony Bowls for Mon Cheri T212272)

$359.98

7 Review(s)

DETAILS

Dress Details

Gown features beading.

Silhouette: A-LineNeckline: Strapless, SweetheartGown Length: FloorTrain Style: AttachedTrain Length: ChapelFabric: Organza, TulleEmbellishments: BeadingColor: White or IvorySize: 0 - 20

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Tony Bowls for Mon Cheri T212272

Reviews

Grade 
05/03/2016

Five Stars

nice dress

Grade 
04/25/2016

Love, love, love it.

This dress is gorgeous! It's cut nicely, looks just like the picture. The stitching is good. It fits as I expected it to. The fabric is heavy but breathable and comfortable.I wore it to a wedding and everyone wanted to know where I got it, and I got lots of compliments. If you aren't sure weather or not to buy it, buy it. I wear it way more than I expected too. The way it's cut is very slimming. I can not say enough good things about it. I am a super happy customer.

Grade 
03/03/2016

Five Stars

Love it!!!

Grade 
01/13/2016

short but perfect with leggings or at the

cute beach dress. short but perfect with leggings or at the beach

Grade 
01/11/2016

Loved it!

Okay so when I ordered this dress I was a bit skeptical of it but, once I received it I loved it! I like how they send the dress in a nice bag so, it can be protected. I tried the dress on and it fitted perfectly and it was stretchy so, it provided some comfort when you're moving. I got a small size I am 5"0 and I weigh 118lbs.I showed my mom and sister in laws so, I ordered 3 more dresses from Heroecole because, they feel in love with the quality of the dress as well! The only thing I didn't like was that the dress was too long for me since I'm really short but, no biggie I can get it hemmed. Overall I loved the quality and the pictures of the product are exactly what you receive.

Grade 
12/12/2015

Five Stars

Awesome little dress.

Grade 
05/18/2015

Too cute.

Arrived earlier than expected. Delivery was initially well over a month- but mine came in almost exactly 2 weeks. I ordered the red plaid one, in an 18/20 size, as I believe I remember people saying it ran small. I would generally get an XL/1X on tops, and this fits just as I wanted.I also remember other reviewers saying it was not long enough to be a sufficient dress length in the booty department- and that is correct. I planned on that- and I plan on pairing this with black capri leggings- so this is a nice long top for that. I imagine shorts would be awesome underneath too, but you need something besides undies. Not- I repeat- Not appropriate dress length.It seems a bit thin, but summers where I live makes that fine with me. It isn't really see through, and has a nice low back. Might show some bra back, depending your style and shape.Either way- it is super cute. Cut nicely. Seems were good for the cheap buy it is. I detected nothing shoddy or anything failing already. Fits my shape nicely- and I imagine would be flattering on any frame. I want to see how this one holds up before I order more. Like one in every style.As A Special Note- I also ordered a plain black one from the same seller at this link:http://www.extralace.com/gp/product/B00IREZQRI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1I really dig the black one too, and even though they were ordered in the same size- the black one is a little shorter, but still fine for my intentions.The black one seems to be a bit softer, and the seems seem to be a little more heavy duty.Good tops- tops- not dresses. Remember that and you will be fine.

Write a review

Dress Details

Gown features beading.

Silhouette: A-LineNeckline: Strapless, SweetheartGown Length: FloorTrain Style: AttachedTrain Length: ChapelFabric: Organza, TulleEmbellishments: BeadingColor: White or IvorySize: 0 - 20

6 other products in the same category: